Saturday 21 January 2017

New Home!


Here's another brief post as I'm still in transit!

A couple of weeks ago I wrote about leaving my beautiful studio in Hobart which now, in the sultry tropical North Queensland heat seems light years away! We've bought a fabulous house here in Townsville, the highlight feature being a sparkling pool in an oasis-like tropical setting.


Everything about the house is pretty much perfect and I'm lucky to once again have a space I can work in. As you can see by the realestate image however, this room will need some life injected into it to make it a place where I'll actually want to work (it will be hard enough to drag myself away from the pool on a hot day!) I'm concerned by the lack of natural light and the long narrow shape accentuating the boxed in feeling.


As I settle into this space with my own furniture, inspiration boards, artwork, plants, rugs etc I'm sure it will begin to feel like my own. I'll be sure to post an update once I'm all set up!

Cheers,

Deb x

1 comment:

  1. A blank canvas ... you will make it the space of your dreams xx

    ReplyDelete